Wednesday, January 20, 2016
American Chemical Society's YouTube channel Reactions offers an explanation on why chocolate is so harmful to dogs.
You may have heard that chocolate is high on the list of things that dogs should not be eating, but have you ever wondered why? One molecule, theobromine, is the central culprit to chocolate's toxicity to dogs. Today we're taking a closer look at the stuff, how much is too much, and also give you little advice if you catch little sparky sitting in a pile of chocolate wrappers on your kitchen floor.