Friday, November 7, 2008
Some interesting facts about sex, love and the related stuff:
- The average person spends 2 weeks of its life kissing.
- For every 'normal' webpage, there are five porn pages.
- Sex is biochemically no different from eating large quantities of chocolate.
- A man's beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.
- Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. It is 10 times more effective than valium!
- Sex burns 360 calories per hour.
- French kissing can prevent cavities.
- 94% of men lie about their penis size. According to condom manufacturers, only 6% of men use extra large condoms.
- The average man is 5 inches long when erect.
Read full entry
- 95% of women shave their privates and only 16% of men do.
- Humans are the only ones who have sex face-to-face.
- Each day, there are over 120 million sexual intercourse taking place all over the world.
- Women who read romance novels have sex twice as often as those who don't.
- Males, on average, think about sex every 7 seconds.
- 85% of men who die of heartattacks during intercourse, are found to have been cheating on their wives.
- The greatest recorded number of children one mother had was 69 children.
- The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
- 25% of women think money makes a man sexier.
- The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television were: Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
- Donald Duck comics were once banned from Finland because Donald doesn't wear pants.
- The average shelf-life of a latex condom is about two years.
- The Ramses brand condom is named after the great phaoroh Ramses II who fathered over 160 children.
- The word "gymnasium" comes from the Greek word gymnazein which means "to exercise naked."
- Humans, bonobo monkeys, and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
- Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
- Male and female rats may have sex twenty times a day.
- Male bats have the highest rate of homosexuality of any mammal.
- When swans go on a date, they'll put their heads together. Then they stick together for life.
- Turkeys can reproduce without having sex. It's called parthenogenesis.
- Snakes have two sex organs.
- A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
- Formicophilia is the fetish for having small insects crawl on your genitals.
- Ithyphallophobia is a morbid fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.