Clothing terminology: British vs. American English

Friday, March 27, 2015

Siobhan Thompson of Anglophenia (previously) explains the difference between some British and American words for pieces of clothing.

Follow Blame it on the Voices on Twitter | Blame it on the Voices on Facebook

If you liked this post, you can subscribe to the Blame It On The Voices RSS feed and get your regular fix

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Dear spammers! Please note that a nofollow attribute is automatically added to all the comment-related links!

You can use the following HTML tags: <b>, <i>, <a>