James Bond chewing gum kills student

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Chemistry student killed by 'exploding chewing gum':
A CHEMISTRY student has reportedly been killed by what is believed to be exploding chewing gum.

Russian news agency Ria Novosti reports the 25-year-old chemistry student was found dead with his jaw blown off after he was working on a computer at his parents’ house in the Ukraine city of Konotop.

"A loud pop was heard from the student's room," a city police chief aide told ukranews.com.

"When his relatives entered the room they saw that the lower part of the young man's face had been blown off."

The man was studying at Ukraine’s Kiev Polytechnic Institute and was known for his habit of dipping chewing in citric acid.

Ria Novosti reports police found both citric acid packets and “some kind of explosive material” on a table in his parents’s room.

They believe he may have confused the two packets, dipping thegum into the explosive material rather than the citric acid.
Follow Blame it on the Voices on Twitter | Blame it on the Voices on Facebook

If you liked this post, you can subscribe to the Blame It On The Voices RSS feed and get your regular fix

1 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a Darwin Award to me..

Post a Comment

Dear spammers! Please note that a nofollow attribute is automatically added to all the comment-related links!

You can use the following HTML tags: <b>, <i>, <a>